Now, you don’t have to visit everyday to stay updated on my musings!!
Subscribe (RSS & Email): Here are two (must have) options for you:
Subscribe via RSS – Served by FeedBurner, get ALL my posts in an RSS Reader of your choice!
Subscribe via Email – Also served by FeedBurner, you’ll receive an email for each of my posts.
Subscribe to Category Posts: Wanting more specific content? Subscribe to a particular category and receive the content in any RSS Reader.
- RSS | Email: Technology — my take on emerging technology, including software, hardware and intellectual properties.
- RSS | Email: Theoblogy — conversations about God… literally, these posts are based on the literal meaning of the words Theo “God” and Logos “words.”
- RSS | Email: Musings — my musings on life, books, movies, music, marriage and travel.
- RSS | Email: Transmedia — thoughts on storytelling and branding across multiple media platforms.
- RSS | Email: New Entrepreneur — my thoughts on living the start-up life, as a new entrepreneur, including stories from the trenches and the mountain tops.
- RSS | Email: Short Film Friday — these posts focus on films & music videos that are 1 – 5 minutes in duration.
- RSS | Email: b.creative — an invitation to join me in projects and opportunities that require you to do something, including DIY projects and other random things.
Stay Connected (Twitter & Facebook): I’m all over participatory media:
Follow Me on Twitter – I post regularly on faith, technology, transmedia, storytelling, and food.
Join me on Facebook – I’m looking forward to interacting with you on Facebook. Be sure to press the LIKE button, and check out the other Facebook pages below:
- Samwell Creative Group, L.L.C.: Samwell Creative focuses on inspiring web design, creative graphic design and new media consulting.
- Charming Beard Productions: Charming Beard is a productions house that focuses on transmedia stortytelling, video production and photography.
- Outside Looking In: An enhanced e-book, which incorporates written word, film, and photography to tell the story of being outside looking in.